Falling In Love Is Wonderful
Imagine a sophisticated party in your living room, a piano man in a tux, a chanteuse. The mood is relaxed, upbeat. The songs from composers like Gershwin, Berlin, Porter, and Mancini express that indefinable feeling. Dress code: casual elegance.
Full Swing Ahead
Harry Salotti plays traditional jazz; Rosemary Benson is featured vocalist on several cuts, including "Just A Closer Walk With Thee," and "Slow Boat To China."
- Recent CD: Falling In Love Is Wonderful, with Ward Marston
- Currently performs with several big bands and smaller ensembles in the US, Canada, and Italy.
- Leading her own band, performed in lounges and showrooms of Atlantic City and Las Vegas casino/hotels.
- Concerts, including “Salute to Sassy: Remembering Sarah Vaughan,” and “An Evening of Irving Berlin,” arranged by Gary Haberman.
- Featured vocalist on Harry Salotti's CD, Full Swing Ahead
- Recent productions of Mame (lead) and The Music Man (Mrs. Paroo), Candlelight Theatre, Delaware; industrial shows, including Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, plus custom shows for Toyota, Lenox, DuPont, etc.
- The voice of Caesar’s Atlantic City Bacchanal and Showboat’s Basin Street Follies for 7 years; voice-overs and background vocals for many casino shows.
- Salute to Spike Jones at Harrah’s Casino Hotel in Atlantic City.
- Radio and TV VO: UnRegular Radio, NJ Transit, Hollywood Seminole Casino, The Barracks Museum, Ocean City Tourism.
- Steppin' Out Productions' Speakeeezy, Claridge Hotel, Tropicana Hotel Casino, Grand Hotel, Cape May NJ
- With singer/vocalist Ward Marston: Metropolitan Room NYC; Bob Egan's New Hope; Germano's, Baltimore; Chris’ Jazz Café, Philadelphia.
- Four on the Floor, a cabaret group produced by Bob Egan.